Prices below are all inclusive
Minimum stay 2 nights– prices for summer season 2018
One guest: £160 (£80 per night)
Two guests: £200 (£50 per person per night)
Three guests: £282 (£47 pppn)
Four guests: £340 (£42.50 pppn)
Weekly cost (7 nights)
One guest: £450 (£64.28 per night)
Two guests: £560 (£40 per person per night)
Three guests: £600 (£28.57 pppn)
Four guests: £620 (£22.14 pppn)
Please contact us if you would like prices for between 2 & 7 nights.
Additional foldaway beds are available for 2 children at a cost of £15 each per night (to a max of £45 extra each, per week)
- Arrival time 3:30pm onwards (unless an alternative time has been agreed).
- If not available to meet & greet, a KEY SAFE ENTRY code will be provided. (Please call Ray on: 01821 642525 / 07703 113800 if needed.)
- Departure by 10.30am (unless a flexible alternative is agreed).
- Please leave the cottage in a clean & tidy condition.
- In the case of breakage or damage please let us know as soon as possible.
Booking & Cancellation
- 25% non-returnable deposit required to secure booking.
- To confirm booking, please send payment of your 25% deposit (via internet banking transfer within 24hrs or cheque received via post within 48hrs for clearance).
- PLEASE ensure that you take out travel insurance in-case you need to cancel your booking as we are sorry but your deposit cannot be refunded.
- For all advance bookings we will ask for the balance 4 weeks prior to your arrival.
- For bookings of less than 4 weeks, please secure your booking with the full amount.
- Should you need to cancel within 4 weeks of your booking date, the whole amount becomes non-refundable unless we are able to re-let the property for your booked dates. We will endeavour to do this, but strongly advise (as above) that visitors take out holiday insurance to cover cancellation. Letting at short notice is not always possible! (Suitable holiday cancellation insurance is inexpensive and can be obtained from a good insurance broker.)
We do not allow any pets other than guide dogs for those with visual or hearing impairments.
Please note that inside The Nest there is a no smoking policy. (We will leave a container for cigarette ends outside!)
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We are more than happy to either speak or engage in email contact to answer any questions while you deliberate over whether you wish to book.
The price of The Nest accommodation is all inclusive.
Please note that the number of visitors occupying The Nest overnight, cannot exceed the number specified on your booking.
We would be very grateful if you would take care of The Nest! We may need to hold occupants responsible/liable for any breakages or damages which they cause to the cottage or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur!
We would be very grateful if visitors can leave The Nest in good condition on departure.
Please note that guests are responsible for leaving The Nest secure when it is unoccupied during the period of their stay.
Non-availability of accommodation at The Nest
If for any reason the property becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. due to fire damage or some services fault) then we would refund all monies paid by you for the holiday.
We hope that you will have a truly wonderful time at The Nest however, if you do have a problem then please contact us straight away so we can try and put it right immediately. (We cannot accept claims after you have returned home!)
As owners of The Nest we will not request entry to the cottage during your stay unless absolutely necessary.